Resolutions Thru Tools and Knowledge!

Recently an old friend came to me with a major dilemma.

She was pregnant and was told her baby will be born with one and perhaps many birth defects. This disorder generally lets the baby live for a short time, but never a long and healthy time. Her Doctor and Husband both want to have it aborted, However her Faith has told her and condemns those who use abortion.

As we spoke,

I asked her if she thinks that she can act outside of God's realm.

I asked her if she can think outside of God's Box.

I asked her if she thinks we have things in our lives that god did not give us.

I then told her that God has given us tools to enrich our lives and make our lives better. Stupid is a person that does not use the tools that God has given them. Please remember that this is in conjunction with a the use of a tool called a Moral Compass.

I will not expose her and her tale any further, but I made it clear to her that abortion is a tool to be used by Man to make Mankind Better.

No comments: