Hysteria

It has been brought to my attention that some people believe that Sept. 11th  was a Hoax.
I am ashamed of the people Knowingly defaming those that Died with Lies.

I was in New York City on that day. 
I was close enough to hear the Explosions.
I saw one building fall.
I saw the Giant Burning Mass that remained. 
I saw the Men working.
I saw the endless amounts of Steel and debris leaving the site.

Now I have seen False videos.
Now I have seen False interviews.
Now I have seen False facts and data.
Now I have seen, people that believe in the Lies!

Follow the Principle of Parsimony...
One should always choose the simplest explanation of a phenomenon, the one that requires the fewest leaps of logic.

The Truthers and other Conspiracy theorists want you to believe in Multiple, Giant Leaps of Faith.

No comments: